You can create, authenticate and save Contact details to appear in your Contact list for future use.
You might choose to authenticate Contacts so you can still make transfers to them when you’re travelling overseas or out of mobile phone range. Once Contacts are authenticated you don’t need to go through the two-factor authentication step of entering a secure code.
Select Manage > Contacts (for Internet Banking) or select Contacts from the main menu (for Mobile Banking).
- Select Add Contact
- Select payment type
- Enter account details
- Payee nickname (optional – to enable you to easily identify this Contact for future transfers)
- Two- factor authentication (2FA) will be required
- if you’re set up for SMS Security click Send SMS Code to have a two-factor authentication code sent to your mobile phone as a text message
- Type the secure code in to the dialog box where it says Enter code here
- Click Continue
- This new Contact will now be set up and you can transfer to them in future without requiring the two-factor authentication step.