CGU Travel Insurance through MyState Bank offers a variety of policies to choose from to cover health, loss and damage to personal property, and interruption of your holiday.
Combine this Travel Insurance cover with a 24-hour worldwide emergency hotline and you have all the ingredients for a relaxing trip!
These products are issued by Insurance Australian Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Read MyState Bank's Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information.
Travel Insurance features
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses
- Rental vehicle cover
- Emergency purchases for luggage delayed by a carrier
- Cancellations, delays and rescheduled travel cover
- 24-hour access for emergency assistance. You can reverse charges when you call this hotline
- Insurance cover for loss or damage and theft of luggage, cameras, video cameras and personal electronic equipment
- Apply easily online for Travel Insurance cover
Travel Insurance Emergency Assistance
MyState Bank Limited (MyState Bank) ABN 89 067 729 195 AFSL 240896 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the Insurance product issuer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 (IAL) trading as CGU Insurance. Consider the appropriateness of any product to your own circumstances, IALs normal underwriting, terms and conditions, acceptance criteria apply. Consider IALs Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at mystate.com.au.