Things change, so it's important that you're regularly updating you insurance policy to make sure you're always fully covered.
Consider the things below. Do they impact your current policy?
- New purchases or renovations
- Current level of assets and liabilities
- Income required so you can maintain your family's standard of level
- Costs of a housekeeper, day care or disability carer should these services need to be provided
- Costs of caring for a totally or permanently disabled person
- The cost to provide for the future education needs of your children
Contact us or use the online calculators to estimate just how much home buildings and contents insurance cover you really need. You could be pleasantly surprised at how little extra it costs.
Please remember that it's your responsibility to make sure the amount you're insured for is adequate.
These products are issued by Insurance Australian Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Read MyState Bank's Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information.
MyState Bank Limited (MyState Bank) ABN 89 067 729 195 AFSL 240896 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the Insurance product issuer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 (IAL) trading as CGU Insurance. Consider the appropriateness of any product to your own circumstances, IALs normal underwriting, terms and conditions, acceptance criteria apply. Consider IALs Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at mystate.com.au..