Get a loan that’s simple to use and easy to understand.
Just a great low rate that helps you pay your home off faster. Available for first home buyers on the Home Guarantee Scheme, and new loans $100,000+, borrowing less than 90% of the property value subject to loan approval and lenders mortgage insurance requirements3.
Home loan calculators
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to be
- At least 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applying in your own name
- Have a good credit rating
You will need to have
- Two forms of ID (driver's licence, Australian passport or Medicare card)
- Two payslips (if you have an employer)
- Your most recent tax assessment (if you are self-employed)
You can give yourself the best chance possible by:
- Work out your borrowing capacity, what repayments can you afford? We will use a range of criteria to decide how much you are eligible to borrow, but you need to be comfortable that you can afford to repay the loan.
- Establish a good banking history, keep your accounts in good order.
- Keep your credit rating in good standing by staying on top of payments to avoid arrears, debts or missed payments.
- Save money, demonstrating your ability to save regularly shows a history of managing money responsibly.
A home loan for every stage of life
Buying My First Home
Start out with an award-winning home loan from MyState Bank. Our team can provide expert home loan advice, support and tools to make the process of purchasing your first home easier.Learn more
Buying My Next Home
If you’re looking to buy a new home, save time and money with MyState Bank’s local home loan team who can offer expert home loan advice, competitive home loan interest rates and a range of flexible home loan options to suit your needs.Learn more
Invest In Property
If you’re interested in building wealth through property investment, it pays to do your research. MyState Bank’s local home loan experts can tailor a flexible home loan option and offer competitive home loan interest rates to suit your investment requirements.Learn more
Refinancing my existing home
Life is constantly changing and your home loan needs the flexibility to suit your lifestyle. If you want a better deal on your home loan, MyState Bank’s home loan experts can tailor a loan with competitive home loan interest rates and features to suit your changing needs.Learn more
Build my new home
Make sure you calculate the total cost of building your home, including legal fees, costs of the land, land evaluation fees, rates and taxes, stamp duty, site works and moving expenses.Learn more
Get in the know
Loan applications are subject to MyState's credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions, Fees and Charges apply, and are subject to change.
1 Interest rate available for new lending on owner-occupied, principal and interest loans less than or equal to 60% of property value. Other rates available for different loan terms.
2 Comparison rate based on $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Lending, credit criteria, terms/conditions, fees and charges apply and are subject to change.
3 Loan applications are subject to our normal credit approval criteria and may also require approval of a Lenders Mortgage Insurer. Interest rates may vary based on your loan to property value ratio.