CGU Boat Insurance through MyState Bank protects your boat against theft, accidental loss or damage with up to three years no claim bonus discount.
Our comprehensive insurance for boats covers you against most damages you may become legally liable to pay. Optional cover is offered for waterskiing and also racing risk for sailing craft.
Boat insurance features
- 14-day automatic cover for replacement boat
- New replacement boat if less than two years old
- Cover for voluntary rescue work and transportation for repairs within Australia, as well as personal property on board the boat
- Liability cover
- Boat Insurance optional extra cover available for yacht racing and water skiers or aquaplaning liability
- Easy payment options for Boat Insurance including pay-by-the-month at no extra cost
Payment options for Boat Insurance
We make it easy for you to pay your Boat Insurance premiums. With our EasyPay insurance options, you can pay your insurance premiums monthly from your selected account. That means you’ll avoid those once-a-year payments and you won’t have to keep track of different renewal dates. You can also add or amend your cover anytime and, best of all pay-by-the-month at no extra cost. Of course, if you’d prefer to pay your Boat Insurance premium annually, you can, the choice is yours.
These products are issued by Insurance Australian Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Read MyState Bank's Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information.
MyState Bank Limited (MyState Bank) ABN 89 067 729 195 AFSL 240896 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the Insurance product issuer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 (IAL) trading as CGU Insurance. Consider the appropriateness of any product to your own circumstances, IALs normal underwriting, terms and conditions, acceptance criteria apply. Consider IALs Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at mystate.com.au.