Frequently asked questions
You need to be
- At least 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applying in your own name
- Have a good credit rating
You will need to have
- Two forms of ID (driver's licence, Australian passport or Medicare card)
- Two payslips (if you have an employer)
- Your most recent tax assessment (if you are self-employed)
A little bit of time
- About 10 minutes
You can give yourself the best chance possible by:
- Work out your borrowing capacity, what repayments can you afford? We will use a range of criteria to decide how much you are eligible to borrow, but you need to be comfortable that you can afford to repay the loan.
- Establish a good banking history, keep your accounts in good order.
- Keep your credit rating in good standing by staying on top of payments to avoid arrears, debts or missed payments.
- Save money, demonstrating your ability to save regularly shows a history of managing money responsibly.
You can make extra repayments anytime with no fees or penalties.
You can payout your personal loan anytime. Fees may apply for fixed rate personal loans.
You also get the flexibility to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your lifestyle.
Once you complete your application and supply the required documents we aim to transfer your funds within 1 business day. Please ensure your application includes all required information entered accurately, you have a good credit rating and that we can verify your ID.