Limits are set on the dollar amount you can transfer externally daily, as a security measure to protect you from fraud and theft.
Your daily transfer limit will automatically be set at $5000. You can however, increase or decrease this limit up to a maximum of $10,000 on standard transfers only, if you are registered for two-factor authentication. Keep in mind, that if you increase your limit you may increase your liability in the case of unauthorised transactions.
- Login to your Mobile App.
- Go to the menu bar in the top left corner.
- Select Settings > Daily Transfer Limit > Generate Code.
- You will then receive a secure authentication code to your mobile phone – enter this code where requested and click Continue.
- You can then select and save your new limit.
Remember: BPAY payments or transfers between MyState Bank accounts are excluded from this daily transfer limit.