You can choose to either opt-in or opt-out of receiving eStatements in your Mobile App.
- If you opt-in, you will receive an email notification when your statement is ready to view in your Mobile App.
- If you opt-out, you will receive paper statements by post.
- Login to your Mobile App.
- Go to the menu bar in the top left corner.
- Select eStatements > Receive eStatement > and slide the toggle to ‘opt-in’ or ‘opt-out’.
To use eStatements, you must have an email address. If we don’t currently have one on file for you, you will receive an error message when you attempt to opt-in to eStatements.
You can update your email address in the Mobile App, by updating your personal contact details.
eStatements can be downloaded and viewed as PDF files, for more file formats use Internet Banking.