A Standard Variable Rate Home Loan is suitable if you’re buying an owner-occupied home or residential land, buying or building a home or unit, renovating, or refinancing home loans from another lender. Variable home loans are a popular choice in Australia due to their flexibility as the repayment terms generally allow you to payoff your loan faster without penalty and other features such as offset facilities are available.
Home Loan features
- No monthly home loan account keeping fees
- 100% Offset Facility available
- Flexible home loan repayments – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- $30,000 minimum home loan
- Borrow up to 95%* of the property value
- Home loan term up to 30 years
- A Redraw Facility is available ($500 minimum)
- No early payout penalty
- Interest only home loan option available
A member of our friendly, local and experienced home loan team is available to answer any questions you have about this home loan product and guide you through the home loan application process. Remember to ask them about MyState’s home loan pre-approval option which will enable you to make an offer quicker, with the confidence of knowing exactly how much you can afford to spend.
For more information about MyState’s Standard Variable Rate Home Loan, make an appointment with one of our local home loan experts today or simply call in to your local branch.
How to apply for a MyState Home Loan
If you are ready to apply for a home loan, you can:
Make an appointment
* Loan applications are subject to our normal credit approval criteria and may also require approval of a Lenders Mortgage Insurer. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply.