You can use your PIN enabled MyState Visa Debit or rediCARD Plus card to perform simple banking transactions at over 3,500 Australia Post outlets via Bank@Post.
- Withdraw up to $1,100 per customer per day (subject to available balance in your account).
- Make cash deposits of up to $9,999.99 per customer per day.
- Make cheque deposits of up to $999,999.99 per day.
A fee applies for cash withdrawals at Bank@Post. Please refer to Fees and Charges for Deposit Accounts.
You can deposit cash and cheques fee free* at participating Post Offices, however please remember these handy hints!
- When making cash deposits – coins must be bagged in appropriate values.
- Cheques must be made out to the same name as appears on your card and are subject to clearance periods.
Enjoy convenience and personal service as you get your mail and banking transactions sorted in the one place.
*Refer to Terms and Conditions for Deposit Accounts & Electronic Banking and Fees and Charges for Deposit Accounts.
Bank@PostTM and its device mark are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation ABN 28 864 970 579. All rights reserved