Tap. Pay. Done. It’s that easy.
You don’t even need to open the app – simply wake, or when prompted unlock your device to pay in person with a tap of your phone or select the Google Pay icon to make in-app purchases. You can use Google Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Choice, Simplicity and Security
Google Pay offers a smart way to make fast purchases with compatible MyState Bank Visa Debit Cards, across all Google devices that is both simple and secure.
Google Pay doesn’t send your actual debit card number with your payment - so your card details stay safe. You’ll know exactly when and where your transactions occur. And if your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password, and wipe it clean of your personal information.
Whether you’re in-store or in-app – with Google Pay, a simple and secure checkout is always just a phone tap away!
Smarten up your smart phone with another way to pay. Download Google Pay and add your MyState Bank Visa Debit Card to start making simple, secure purchases today.
Now you can tap and pay with your phone using Google Pay, the new app that offers a smarter way to pay. Google Pay is an advanced Google product that heralds a significant shift in mobile payments.
The Google Pay app allows you to use NFC capable Android devices running Lollipop 5.0 and above to make payments.
Google Pay is a free app that allows you to pay with your MyState Bank Visa Debit Card with a tap of your phone while enjoying the same benefits and protection of your physical card. Add an eligible credit card and you’re ready to tap and pay for purchases. Use Google Pay in participating mobile apps and anywhere contactless payments are accepted. To learn more, visit pay.google.com/about.
Yes. Google Pay has a number of security features:
- Your physical card number is not stored on your phone
- You’ll need to have a screen lock active on your phone. Google Pay will not work without a PIN, password or pattern screen lock
- If your phone is lost or stolen, you can lock the Google Pay app online at pay.google.com/about
- You will continue to enjoy $0 liability for unauthorised transactions the same as when using your physical card
You can get the Google Pay app for free if you have:
- A Google Pay compatible smartphone with NFC technology that lets your phone transmit data to the payment terminal at checkout
- Android Lollipop 5.0 or above operating system
To learn more, visit pay.google.com/about.
All smartphones that are enabled with NFC technology, have Android Lollipop 5.0 or above operating system and have an Australian carrier, are compatible with Google Pay.
- Wake your device, or if prompted unlock your device by entering your PIN, pattern or password
- Hold the back of your smartphone over the contactless symbol at checkout when prompted by the cashier
- Confirm with the merchant that the Google Pay transaction has been accepted and collect your receipt
- To make a purchase in a mobile app, select Google Pay at checkout. Your MyState Bank Visa Debit Card and address details will be automatically added
How it works...
Add your MyState Bank Visa Debit Card
No need to launch the app – simply unlock your device to:
Pay in person with a tap of your phone wherever contactless payments are accepted
Pay in-app by selecting ‘Buy with Google Pay’
Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.