MyState's Online Term Deposit is perfect if you don’t have the time to visit a Branch to set up an investment account. Simply apply online from the comfort of your home or work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online Term Deposit Features
- Minimum deposit $5,000
- Term deposit interest calculated daily and paid at term deposit maturity
- Terms available from 1 – 24 months
- Short term investment to medium term investment
Applying for Online Term Deposits
You can easily apply for a MyState Online Term Deposit via our website.
Before you apply for an Online Term Deposit, you'll need:
- Your contact details, including a phone number and email address;
- Your Tax File Number or Exemption Code (this is optional, however, if you don't provide it, we are required by law to deduct withholding tax at the highest marginal tax rate);
- Your Medicare Card;
- Minimum $5,000 deposit; and
- Your MyState Customer Number (if applicable).
NOTE: When applying for an Online Term Deposit MyState may require you to provide identification information in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
To apply for a joint account, both applicants need to complete their details separately.