Simply apply online from the comfort of your home or work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Term Deposit Features
- Minimum deposit $5,000
- Term deposit interest calculated daily and paid at term deposit maturity
- Terms available from 1 – 24 months
- Short term investment to medium term investment
Applying for Term Deposits online
Before you apply for an Online Term Deposit, you'll need:
- Your contact details, including a phone number and email address;
- Your Tax File Number or Exemption Code (this is optional, however, if you don't provide it, we are required by law to deduct withholding tax at the highest marginal tax rate);
- Your Driver's License, Passport or Medicare Card;
- Minimum $5,000 deposit; and
- Your MyState Customer Number (if applicable).
NOTE: When applying for an Online Term Deposit MyState may require you to provide identification information in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
To apply for a joint account, both applicants need to complete their details separately.
Income Term Deposit
MyState’s Income Term Deposit allows you to receive a regular income from your investment at competitive investment interest rates. The Income Term Deposit account can also credit interest into your account at regular intervals giving you some welcome extra spending money!
To apply for an Income Term Deposit you can call our service centre, drop into your nearest MyState branch or make an appointment.