If you are a landlord, CGU insurance through MyState can provide you with insurance cover to help protect you against incidents such as loss or damage by a tenant or their visitors. You can add optional covers such as loss of rent, rent default, and theft or attempted theft by a tenant including legal costs.
Landlord Insurance features
- Broaden your scope of Landlord Insurance with additional optional covers
- Choose from $5 million, $10 million, $15 million or $20 million liability cover
- Easy payment options for Landlord Insurance including pay-by-the-month at no extra cost
- Apply easily online for Landlord Insurance
- Discount on Landlord Insurance premiums for MyState customers
Payment options for Landlord Insurance
We make it easy for you to pay your Landlord Insurance premiums. With our EasyPay insurance options, you can pay your Landlord Insurance premiums monthly from your selected account. That means you’ll avoid those once-a-year payments and you won’t have to keep track of different renewal dates. You can also add or amend your cover at anytime and, best of all, pay-by-the-month at no extra cost. Of course, if you’d prefer to pay your Landlord Insurance premiums annually, you can, the choice is yours.