A Residential Investment Loan can help you to buy an investment property or refinance investment home loans from another lender. This home loan can be split between a variable home loan interest rate and a fixed home loan rate and has the added convenience of a redraw facility.
Home Loan Features
- No monthly home loan account keeping fees
- 100% Offset Facility available
- Flexible home loan repayments – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Borrow up to 90%* of the property value
- Flexible home loan terms
- Redraw facilities available
- Interest only home loan options available
A member of our friendly, local and experienced home loan team is available to answer any questions you have about this home loan product and guide you through the home loan application process. Remember to ask them about MyState’s home loan pre-approval option which will enable you to make an offer quicker, with the confidence of knowing exactly how much you can afford to spend.
For more information about MyState’s residential investment home loan, make an appointment with one of our local home loan experts today or simply call in to your local branch.
How to apply for a MyState Home Loan
If you are ready to apply for a home loan, you can:
Make an appointment
* Loan applications are subject to our normal credit approval criteria and may also require approval of a Lenders Mortgage Insurer. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply.