Our Access Assist Account is an everyday ‘at-call’ account that has no Monthly Account Fee and unlimited transactions while also offering a great interest rate**. Designed as a transaction fee-free account for customers who receive an eligible Government Pension or Allowance that is subject to Australian Government Deeming Rules or who are aged 55 years of age or older and are a self-funded retiree, this is a great way to transact fee-free and a secure way to earn interest on your savings at the same time.
- Savings at call
- No monthly account fee
- Unlimited electronic and staff-assisted transactions
- Higher interest rate** than a standard Access Account
- Funds can be accessed over the counter at MyState Branches and Bank@Post
- Electronic access via ATM and EFTPOS using Redicard/rediCARD PLUS or Visa Debit Card
- Internet and Phone Banking and BPAY® available
- Permanent Authorities, Direct Credits, Payroll Deductions, Direct Debits and Cheques can all be arranged
** It is important to note that the interest rate that is paid on this account is not the same as or aligned to the Australian Government Deeming Rate.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518