Apply for a MyState Bank Personal Loan in minutes.
Use your Personal Loan for just about anything
Frequently asked questions
You need to be
- At least 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applying in your own name
- Have a good credit rating
You will need to have
- Two forms of ID (driver's licence, Australian passport or Medicare card)
- Two payslips (if you have an employer)
- Your most recent tax assessment (if you are self-employed)
A little bit of time
- About 10 minutes
You can give yourself the best chance possible by:
- Work out your borrowing capacity, what repayments can you afford? We will use a range of criteria to decide how much you are eligible to borrow, but you need to be comfortable that you can afford to repay the loan.
- Establish a good banking history, keep your accounts in good order.
- Keep your credit rating in good standing by staying on top of payments to avoid arrears, debts or missed payments.
- Save money, demonstrating your ability to save regularly shows a history of managing money responsibly.
You can make extra repayments anytime with no fees or penalties.
You can payout your personal loan anytime. Fees may apply for fixed rate personal loans.
You also get the flexibility to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your lifestyle.
Once you complete your application and supply the required documents we aim to transfer your funds within 1 business day. Please ensure your application includes all required information entered accurately, you have a good credit rating and that we can verify your ID.
At MyState Bank we want to give you as much help as we can in managing your finances. Wherever you are in life, these calculators will assist you in planning for your financial needs.
1 Redraw availability dependent on available funds.
2 Comparison rate is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 for a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. These comparison rates are applicable only to, and are calculated on, the basis that the loan is secured.
Warning: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Example Loan repayment
As an example, based on an amount borrowed of $30,000 at a variable rate of 12.99% p.a. (16.42% p.a. comparison rate, maximum APR) for a fixed term of 5 years, the total amount payable is $44,172. This loan has a fixed repayment period of 5 years.
3 Depending on your loan application, security may be required.