EFTPOS Mobile is a portable EFTPOS terminal you can use anywhere in Australia with mobile phone coverage. Designed for merchants, Government entities and not-for-profit organizations with a mobile sales force, EFTPOS Mobile is ideal for:
- Merchants needing to take a card payment system to their customers
- Businesses without a phone line at their point of sale
- Sole traders and tradespeople who want a more convenient payment gateway method for their customers
Key Features of this EFTPOS terminal
EFTPOS Mobile offers all the standard merchant service facilities such as:
- Fast and secure settlement – 24hr settlement of funds to your merchant account
- Variety of payment gateway options – Easier for customers
- State of the art technology – Provision for EFTPOS terminal upgrade built in
- Support – EFTPOS terminal technical support 24/7 if you need it
How to apply for Merchant Services through MyState Bank
Our team will support you through the merchant services application process step by step and advise on the most suitable EFTPOS terminal for your business.
Processing of the merchant services application will take between 3-5 workings days. Once approved you will be contacted by a certified technician who will implement the EFTPOS terminal for you. Our aim is to have you up and running within 7-10 working days of receiving your merchant services application as we understand that speed and efficiency is essential in all businesses.
To apply for Merchant Services simply contact us by calling 138 001 or visiting your local MyState Branch.