Australia has embraced the convenience and ease of mobile and online banking. We are tapping to pay on our cards, phones and watches more than any other country in the world and our relationship with money, and especially cash, has changed a lot.
From 1 January 2019 MyState will exit the rediATM network. If you would like to continue using rediATMs from 1 January 2019 fees will apply.
Where can I withdraw cash for free?
The good news is you now have access to over 10,000 fee-free major bank ATMs nationally for even more convenient banking.
The following bank ATM networks do not charge direct fees to MyState cardholders:
- Commonwealth Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank SA
- Bankwest (except 7/11's)
- Heritage Bank
- imb Bank
- ME Bank
- St George
Plus, rediATMs at the following MyState Bank branches will be rebranded to new-look MyState Bank ATMs and will continue to be fee-free with a MyState Bank card:
- Burnie – 87 Wilson Street
- Devonport – 53 Best Street
- Glenorchy – 366 Main Road
- Hobart – 144 Collins Street
- Hobart – 137 Harrington Street
- Kings Meadows – Shop 27 Meadow Mews Shopping Centre
- Kingston – Shop 52 Channel Court Shopping Centre
- Launceston – 67 St. John Street
- New Norfolk – 45 High Street
- New Town – New Town Plaza Shopping Centre
- Rosny – 11 Bayfield Street