MyState Bank Green Room
The Green Room opens 90 minutes before tip-off for each game at the MyState Bank Arena. If successful for a Green Room pass, you will receive complimentary food and one drink on arrival with access to purchase further drinks from the Green Room exclusive bar. You will also hear from a JackJumpers player or coach to get exclusive pre-game insights, subject to availability.
The MyState Bank Customer Green Room Ballot is a random draw so there is no guarantee that your request will be successful; but, we believe that every customer should have an equal chance of attending.
Please read and follow our instructions carefully:
- You must be a MyState Bank Customer and hold a valid ticket to the JackJumpers game at the MyState Bank Arena as the Green Room pass does not include tickets to a JackJumpers game.
- Submit only one application for the game you are attending for a maximum of six tickets, per email address or per household including children.
- In relation to the latter, your request may not be fulfilled if a member of your household (e.g. husband, wife, partner or another member of the family) requests access individually from the same address.
- Except for the five other tickets for your guests, you must use the tickets yourself – please do not apply for tickets as a gift.
- Tickets must not be sold, transferred or advertised for sale or transfer whether online or elsewhere.
- As this is a licenced venue, supervision of children under 18 is required and they must not be left unattended in the Green Room.
- The ballot registration will close at 5pm, 2 business days prior to each game and will be randomly selected from the entries.
If successful, we will contact you via your email address with confirmation and further instructions.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org